It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

If we need a skilful winger who can play either flank and also stay with us long term then why not? He’s right footed, and already played senior football unlike ours, also neither Oscar or Palmer can play on the left far as I know. Definitely one to keep an eye on imo. I’m not sure which experienced wingers on the market aside Sané (which I honestly doubt can happen) can work for us and are actually attainable?

Good point. I do think we could be alright for RW with Bernardo, Foden, Bobb and Palmer. It's more the LW where we look mega short - hence Gomez playing there in pre-season. I'd be tempted to dip into the market for an experience LW to really give him some competition.

Good point. I do think we could be alright for RW with Bernardo, Foden, Bobb and Palmer. It's more the LW where we look mega short - hence Gomez playing there in pre-season. I'd be tempted to dip into the market for an experience LW to really give him some competition.
Palmer is set to leave on loan and both Bernardo and Phil will be needed in the middle. We're thin on both sides.

I'd yard Gomez to Burnley, personally.

Why are we not interested in Dembele who reportedly has 50 mil release clause til the end of july.brilliant right winger

not overly fussed since we won everything, but that said, am still shocked at the overall lack of movement, in or out, this summer with just 2 weeks until the PL begins. Bit of a head scratcher. Don't think it helps matters that we've spent our entire pre-season halfway around the world, either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.