It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

People can have their opinions on Fabrizio Romano but does anyone actually truly trust his city sources. He says Doku this Veiga that Pavard this etc etc but there hasn't been a single movement from City's board, maybe its the board and Fabrizio is completely reliable but I prefer Ornstein for his no nonsense approach, and obviously Gaughan and Blackburn are the most reliable but I can't trust Fab's words anymore
Your mistake was believing his words in the first place. He isn't an oracle. He is fed information by people who want that information broadcast for whatever reason. Agents mostly. He will have no inside track on anything City-related other than from those sources. And you know what agents are like.

Your mistake was believing his words in the first place. He isn't an oracle. He is fed information by people who want that information broadcast for whatever reason. Agents mostly. He will have no inside track on anything City-related other than from those sources. And you know what agents are like.
Aye. Haven't seen Gaughan or Blackburn provide insight to the names above. Makes me wonder who we're going to get should the 4-5 players leave. Uneasy times for the board

Arsenal’s depth is a myth as well. No cover for Saka, no cover for Odegaard and the back line bar Saliba and Timber isn’t all that. Midfield is rather weak, striker depth just Jesus and Nketiah.

There’s still a gap between us and the rest.
Is Timber really in the all that column?

Aye. Haven't seen Gaughan or Blackburn provide insight to the names above. Makes me wonder who we're going to get should the 4-5 players leave. Uneasy times for the board

Romano seemingly gets things from the players agents end whereas Gaughan seems to get his direct from City when there is proper news our end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.