It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Mitoma not for me. Thought he was a possible half season wonder, if he was 20 maybe but not 26.

I think it would be a great window assuming Gvardiol is confirmed and Kyle and Bernardo stay and we get someone like Olise for right wing. Maybe one more midfield player as a bonus

Mitoma not for me. Thought he was a possible half season wonder, if he was 20 maybe but not 26.

I think it would be a great window assuming Gvardiol is confirmed and Kyle and Bernardo stay and we get someone like Olise for right wing. Maybe one more midfield player as a bonus
I really like the look of him, still a bit of a diamond in the rough with flaws but from what I’ve seen I think he has the raw materials and ability to be coached to a different level. I’d be happy to see this happen but think it’s highly unlikely. I’d imagine they would want big money and not sure we would be willing to overpay.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.