It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

“Bellingham ONLY wanted City, it was down to his fantastic relationship with erling Braut Haaland and an excitement of the project” honestly someone should do the AIChat thing with a Romano post

Think Romano already did that, just using GPT-4 to automaton all of his tweet and his rabbit fanboys will not be a wiser.

The cult have already blown a third of their summer budget on Gakpo, a gamble when they thought they still had a chance of fourth place and CL football
Looks like that isn’t happening
Now their shopping kitty for their long overdue midfield rebuild will be very much Kwik-Save rather than Waitrose

Good news I guess, if true. We need PSG to get involved for at least one, preferably two, of Bernardo, Cancelo and Laporte, as Barca aren’t likely to be paying us anything for anyone.

So far from good news, it’s unreal! …I get your reasoning, but the idea of Bernardo leaving is sickening!

Wonder if they'd go for Gundogan? He's obviously worked with Klopp before. Don't know how I'd take it tho

Haha, he would never do that to us.

His missus is complaining about the food in Manchester, so can you imagine rooting through the bins for something to eat in the Liverpool slums?

The cult have already blown a third of their summer budget on Gakpo, a gamble when they thought they still had a chance of fourth place and CL football
Now their shopping kitty for their long overdue midfield rebuild will be very much Kwik-Save rather than Waitrose

True but they will still claim whoever they buy as " the best .........in the world "

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.