It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Wow lots to unpack from that press conference. Looks like we’re far from done, and Walker/Bernardo could yet leave.

My takeaway from that is Cancelo is certainly gone, and Laporte is likely staying?! The 6 centre back comment was very interesting.

My takeaway from that is Cancelo is certainly gone, and Laporte is likely staying?! The 6 centre back comment was very interesting.
What did he say about Cancelo and Laporte? Fill me in please

i think he had to say that personally. He could hardly say yeah its too much were looking for laporte to leave. thats when clubs start lowballing and such

Keeping Laporte is an interesting one, as it will show Laporte put his head down. I think it was very apparent he was being influenced by Mommy Bless Me who was being a locker room cancer. Literally everyone settled down when he was turfed out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.