It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Wirtz has been totally fine despite the ACL injury, benefit of age allowing him to recover well too. He came back fit and firing. Would love for us to do that deal, prospect of him under Pep is scary.

Only reason he also doesn’t have enough hype is because of Musiala and Bayern obviously being the notable team in Bundesliga.

I usually don't believe those random accounts at all, but what gives me hope is that Wirtz is absolutely perfect for our system, wouldn't be surprised if Pep wanted him.

To add to that... Don't forget we were 100% after Gvardiol, no matter what. And we still made a bid of 95m for Rice. So I believe if the right opportunity arrives, we'll spend big again this summer. Wirtz would be worth it.

To add to that... Don't forget we were 100% after Gvardiol, no matter what. And we still made a bid of 95m for Rice. So I believe if the right opportunity arrives, we'll spend big again this summer. Wirtz would be worth it.
You've made exactly one post per month since joining. Thought you should know. Congrats.

If you reply to this you have ruined the trend so please don't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.