It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I would take Mitoma or Caicedo but I really hope we're not looking at Enciso. He isn't a fit for us at all, he always chooses to carry the ball, plays with his head down, his passing stats are awful in a team that has some of the best passing stats in the league. His final ball (on the rare occasion he chooses to play it) is absolutely non-existent. I watched quite a few Brighton games last year hoping to see them get in Europe and he was by a mile the most frustrating player to watch on their team.

He'll probably do well somewhere as he gets lots of shots in and gets in good positions, but he's miles off what we need.

Fabrizio has hinted slightly that Chelsea have advanced on Caicedo. May delay them with Olise

Fabrizio has hinted slightly that Chelsea have advanced on Caicedo
Tolmie also said we are not in for him. Nevertheless, Kudus wouldn't be Caicedo's replacement. He is more of an attacking-minded winger/attacking midfielder, from what I have seen.

Don’t think we have enough time left in the window to be dealing with Brighton with no release clause.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.