It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

That's my opinion too. He was very good for part of the season and wasteful towards the end. It is silly money still.

The lack of real quality in the market is staggering.

Yes people are throwing about names of talented players, but not one of those names excites me. Not for the coming season at least. They are all decent 'project players' with potential, but each one is way too overpriced for that.

I could see the club waiting this one out till a real world class player is available and paying for that. And I have come round to thinking I would welcome it.

The lack of real quality in the market is staggering.

Yes people are throwing about names of talented players, but not one of those names excites me. Not for the coming season at least. They are all decent 'project players' with potential, but each one is way too overpriced for that.

I could see the club waiting this one out till a real world class player is available and paying for that. And I have come round to thinking I would welcome it.
Agreed but the PL and Saudi League has made transfer fees utterly crazy, just look at the fees we along are getting for kids that don't even have one appearance in the PL.

Brighton have a friendly match today so will be interesting to see if Mitoma plays or not

Mitoma has played on the right a few times on his career and last year in the 3-0 vs arsenal. I can't remember if he was good there or not. From what I can remember he was ineffective and moved to the left that game where he went on to torment White.

He’s extremely good in tighter spaces dribbling wise isn’t he? The sort of player Pep likes now it seems with the amount of players the opposition put behind the ball?

Mitoma has played on the right a few times on his career and last year in the 3-0 vs arsenal. I can't remember if he was good there or not. From what I can remember he was ineffective and moved to the left that game where he went on to torment White.
I could torment White, and I'm an FOC :)

Was watching one of the Bayern friendly games and Coman was wrecking havoc on one of the fullbacks. It was a real fun watch. We used to play like that with Sane and Sterling and it was really fun.

The new system won us a treble and innumerable trophies so believe me I am not complaining but do anyone else misses direct pacey wingers like Sane or Coman or I dare say Sancho in Dortmund.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.