It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

It`s obvious that we are pretty activ in the midfield market this summer (Kova,Bellingham,Rice,Paqueta). I wonder why we never targeted Matheus Nunes from Wolves. Pep spoke about him favourably in public & dealing with mendez/gestifute/wolves would possibly easier than with WH. The WH guys came across quite unprofessional & even Moyes talks about bids in press conferences. Perhaps to many clients from the same agency would be too much leverage? I think the profile of the player & the player itself are very good (similar to MacAllister).

Think we will try and get combination of Palmer ,THB, Philips involved in the deal for Paqueta and brink in Doku

It`s obvious that we are pretty activ in the midfield market this summer (Kova,Bellingham,Rice,Paqueta). I wonder why we never targeted Matheus Nunes from Wolves. Pep spoke about him favourably in public & dealing with mendez/gestifute/wolves would possibly easier than with WH. The WH guys came across quite unprofessional & even Moyes talks about bids in press conferences. Perhaps to many clients from the same agency would be too much leverage? I think the profile of the player & the player itself are very good (similar to MacAllister).
Wonderd the same. As it happens, I'm sure Paqeuta is made for our specific requirements, more flair, more versatility, left foot. But if we do go for another right footer, then yeah, I think we'd take a very good look at Nunes.

I do wonder why he hasn't come up in the discussion about Liverpool and Chelsea targets. Maybe he wants another season to acclimatise. Maybe he's promised a big move next summer.

W/R/T Gesti, I'm wondering what's happening with Silva, the Benfica defensive prodigy. They've spent quite heavily and made no sales.

Give west ham phillips and £30-40 million cash and allow them to loan palmer for a season to get that done then go offer southampton £40 million to bring back lavia as a replacement for phillips which if you remove the sell on fees we would be due from any sale would be equal to what they're asking liverpool for and the same as what we can bring him.back for next summer amyway. Bring in doku for the wing and the squads done for little more than 1 Declan Rice. Easy this DOF business...

Can someone please fill me in from this morning, I'm out in the local on a charity fun day etc. and really haven't got time to roll through 3/4/5 threads....twitter is full of shit so it's upto the BM massive ;)

Thanking you all in advance.

I just have this impression Philips would want to stay up north.

Can someone please fill me in from this morning, I'm out in the local on a charity fun day etc. and really haven't got time to roll through 3/4/5 threads....twitter is full of shit so it's upto the BM massive ;)

Thanking you all in advance.
Not a lot, tbh. Moyes played Paqueta, who impressed. Said there had been 'news' but 'nothing that wobbled their head (re valuation)", generally wasn't at all clear about what that meant.

Cancelo to Barca, strong rumours now - loan with option/obligation to buy. I expect this is on.

Doku talk is at the same level. Price from 30m to 60m.

i wonder will liverpool go for kalvin now since lavia and caicedo look like they are going to chelsea

i wonder will liverpool go for kalvin now since lavia and caicedo look like they are going to chelsea
It makes sense for them to do so, particularly as Klopp is an admirer. It's getting close-ish to the deadline and available DMs are not flooding the market. They badly need one. We've got one that I think we would be happy to sell for a reasonable price. It suits the player as he won't have to move house and can probably get comparable terms to his current contract. In fact, I think Phillips would be mad not to take the move if an offer was indeed forthcoming.

It makes sense for them to do so, particularly as Klopp is an admirer. It's getting close-ish to the deadline and available DMs are not flooding the market. They badly need one. We've got one that I think we would be happy to sell for a reasonable price. It suits the player as he won't have to move house and can probably get comparable terms to his current contract. In fact, I think Phillips would be mad not to take the move if an offer was indeed forthcoming.
Why would we help them out then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.