It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I'm not correct on McAllister.

Like Maddison, the Club likes the player but not gone any further just now.

On an options/back up list, but we remain confident we have agreements in place on our primary targets :)

Happy that we seem confident - but I really like MacAllister. He just seems to be one of those players that helps enable others to perform to their best.

Excellent news. A LB please!

We have one, or at least Pep seems to believe Ake deserves to be.

You know that classic scene where someone's been walking through the desert for days without water, eventually finds an oasis, runs over to it but then realises it's just a mirage?

That's what our club is like with left backs.

It's like we've made it back to civilisation but convinced ourselves that we don't need running water because sucking moisture from pebbles is perfectly normal.

so there is a higher or more primary target than Mac Allister as well?
Agreement on primary targets is jude and gvardiol,left back I think it Chilwell yeah there higher targets than macAllister but I would love to have have macAllister

You know that classic scene where someone's been walking through the desert for days without water, eventually finds an oasis, runs over to it but then realises it's just a mirage?

That's what our club is like with left backs.

It's like we've made it back to civilisation but convinced ourselves that we don't need running water because sucking moisture from pebbles is perfectly normal.

Yet we still winning many titles without dedicated Left Back, it's not on the club high list of priority and it will never be as long Pep is our Manager.

Agreement on primary targets is jude and gvardiol,left back I think it Chilwell yeah there higher targets than macAllister but I would love to have have macAllister

Tolmie seems to suggest we wont go for a LB now mate? And who could be a higher target than Mac Allister?!

Tolmie seems to suggest we wont go for a LB now mate? And who could be a higher target than Mac Allister?!
Maddison or maybe FDJ but FDJ won't leave but if we don't find higher targets then we go for macAllister who cost £65 mill

I won't be surprised if we don't get a lb but I think we get one because I think we loan gomez and if ake get injured

I'm not correct on McAllister.

Like Maddison, the Club likes the player but not gone any further just now.

On an options/back up list, but we remain confident we have agreements in place on our primary targets :)
So do we know who is our main target for the 2nd midfielder we need alongside Bellingham?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.