It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

There are enough decent players at each of the top Saudi teams now to make it a very decent competition. And if you're being paid wages multiple times mors than you could make elsewhere it seems a sensible decision to me.

He has the benefit of being a bit younger than others going so he might have football in Europe afterwards too.

I'd still love for us to be stuck with him. Brilliant option to cover for injuries.

Rather Saudi than to one of our rivals. It beggars belief that clubs in Europe don't value Laporte, Cancelo or Bernie that highly, but yet are willing to pay way more for players nowhere near their playing level.

It's like there's a conspiracy against buying from City.
Our players are on good money and we, rightly, want decent fees at a time when there isn't much money in the game, for many clubs.

So how long before a player does something or says something against Saudi policy? How long before a player pisses the wrong person off over there? It’ll happen at some point, so will we see a mass exodus when it does?
They are all going now for the money with the promise of the world, but something will snap at some point be it them or a player…. Then what? I’ve no issue with players moving over there and with that video yesterday of Fabinho being given a Rolex by a fan, yes a fan, for playing well, then I can understand the attraction.
Money talks, it’s not about if a players better than a league when if they continue signing these players the league quality will improve. Wait until they start triggering release clauses for big names!

Rather Saudi than to one of our rivals. It beggars belief that clubs in Europe don't value Laporte, Cancelo or Bernie that highly, but yet are willing to pay way more for players nowhere near their playing level.

It's like there's a conspiracy against buying from City.
There quite obviously is, for us when buying too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.