It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

After 6,700+ posts?
Woman mentioned; pics required
Lol if I ever have the chance to buy a lambo and the wonderful wife leaves me, and I then pull a stunner off the back of it… I’ll send pics lol, until then you don’t need to see my fat arse on the forum, although I do have great tits to be fair.

There's a reason for this. We're playing at the apex of world football, so unfortunately we don't have the luxury of affording playing apprecticeships to our EDS players. Only the elite will get that chance

I'd rather our EDS go out on loan, or are sold with a buyback/sell-on clause, so they can play man football, gain valuable experience & prove themselves to us or other clubs like Lavia.

Only the elite will be kept here, & so far that's been Foden. Palmer failed to impress when given numerous chances last season, & the player admitted this himself.

He needs to take a step down in Premier League level & play for a season without the pressure which will be heaped on him to deliver at City.
Why do people keep forgetting Lewis in discussions like this?

Lol if I ever have the chance to buy a lambo and the wonderful wife leaves me, and I then pull a stunner off the back of it… I’ll send pics lol, until then you don’t need to see my fat arse on the forum, although I do have great tits to be fair.
Good attempt, but, as attractive as you sound, I'm afraid we have to hold you in breach of rule 1. I can absolve you of this on receipt of her pic by P.M. - for a mate, you understand...?

I disagree. Pep seems to have evolved from the box 4 that he used last season with Stones joining the midfield 3, into a box of 5, with any two of our defenders moving forwards and Ederson becoming the 3rd defender.

It might mean less midfield Stones as it could be the normal midfield 3 with the two fullbacks pushing higher to create a wider box of 5, or one fullback pushing up and Stones moving into the position he made his own last season.
Could you not play it with both centre halfs (Stones and Gvardiol) pushing up into midfield with Ederson taking the space left by then. Ake and Walker wide. Rodri then becomes the spare Gundo replacement (assist and a goal on Friday already showing he's more of a threat than Kova) and we then have 6 in attack and not 5. The box 4 becomes a diamond shape as Rodri advances but with Stones and Gvardiol you have two great players who can pass from deep in that really squeezed space and we have loads of runners attacking the half spaces in the oppo box? Unfortunately would mean no Dias :(

Or you could keep Stones at right back and Gvardiol at left back (Ake and Dias push wide with Ederson pushing up). They both invert - Stones makes the box 4 and Gvardiol becomes spare and moves up and down causing chaos, breaking lines and becoming Cancelo 2.0

Either way you end up with the spare man attacking. It's really vulnerable to overloads in the wide positions but to do that the opposition will need go leave even more space for us to attack. Walker, Dias, Ake are all good one on one defenders though whichever combo of the three you play. Although Pep's probably playing Akanji anyway

Great news if Laporte goes to Saudi, don’t know why anyone gives a shit where he ends up as long as we get a permanent deal and a decent fee, it is what it is.
Pretty much my feelings on the matter as well.

I do rate Laporte and feel that there’s a bit of unfulfilled potential with regards to his time here, which seems a strange thing to say given he’s basically won everything he can with us. In retrospect I think his first bad knee injury may have just taken the edge off him and slowed him down a bit, but clearly with Gvardiol coming in and Ake playing so well he’s surplus to requirements now.

Bit of a double edged sword selling to Saudi, as with every good player going there the attraction of the league goes up too, but we’ll presumably get the money up front and won’t be forced to end up accepting a shit deal from Barcelona or somewhere in Italy, which is where I thought we were heading.

Don't we all, mate. Don't we all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.