It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Quite a success today to use Walker more advance. Just wonder if we can buy a traditional full back to mirror this on the left? After all you cannot ask Walker to play a season like this every game. We can get Sergio a loan deal so it won't cost more headcount. He needs more minutes.
Dunno, quite the big gamble, two leftbacks? What kind of sorcery is it?

Quite a success today to use Walker more advance. Just wonder if we can buy a traditional full back to mirror this on the left? After all you cannot ask Walker to play a season like this every game. We can get Sergio a loan deal so it won't cost more headcount. He needs more minutes.
They'll adjust to the RW holding that space when they get on in, Walker/Akanji will probably sit deeper in the back 3 like last season. Sure this a needs must right now than the actual plan.

They'll adjust to the RW holding that space when they get on in, Walker/Akanji will probably sit deeper in the back 3 like last season. Sure this a needs must right now than the actual plan.
Dunno, quite the big gamble, two leftbacks? What kind of sorcery is it?
Gvardiol played more like a left center back at rb leipzig. He paired with a more advanced FB to hold the width . I think that someone like Dimarco, Gosens or Robertson can do that role and it will also free the left winger (Foden or Grealish) roam more freedom like what Walker
+ Foden on the right today. Just give us another attacking option. I think that someone like Dimarco or Robertson are much more practical to buy at this late stage. I cannot see any major team sells us a very good attacking midfielder/winger so late in the window.

newcastle has already made over 4 subs while pep cant even one looking at the bench
Usually I'm critical of no subs but tonight the players on the pitch deserved to play it out. We didn't need fresh legs to grind it out and no one looked like they needed off. You don't make subs just because you can... The game we needed with 20 to go we delivered with who was on the pitch. You take off one of those cogs and disrupt the flow you risk errors.

Gvardiol played more like a left center back at rb leipzig. He paired with a more advanced FB to hold the width . I think that someone like Dimarco, Gosens or Robertson can do that role and it will also free the left winger (Foden or Grealish) roam more freedom like what Walker
+ Foden on the right today. Just give us another attacking option. I think that someone like Dimarco or Robertson are much more practical to buy at this late stage. I cannot see any major team sells us a very good attacking midfielder/winger so late in the window.
Nah, they'll revert to type once Stones & Silva are back, doubt they adjust permanently.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.