It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Wirtz and Olmo have been quite injury prone. Both seem risky given how thin our squad is.

Joao Felix, Eze and Barella are my picks. We need at least three, anything less is asking for trouble.

I personally think we only need one or maximum two. Felix and barella would be my choice too. Felix can play anywhere across the front 3 and barella could cover both Kovacic and Rodri

Surely we can’t just bring in Doku leaves us massively short in middle
I agree. The central midfield position is the most pressing one right now. Doku is very young and raw, and he will need time to develop, learn Pep's tactics, etc. He is not going to be a starter. We need a world-class player in the middle who can instantly start for us in the absence of Kev. For example, Barella.

100%, hence why many of our players are already picking up muscle injuries, the schedule is utterly crazy.

Top international players of ALL clubs are having to play too many games, it has to change.
But they did change it! Now the games last longer.... That solves the issue for the players right?

Right?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.