It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

No problem with that. We shouldn't be selling to them, Arsenal or any of our rivals again.

No one else has any money though. We will have to sell to other PL sides moving forward.

If we are selling a player though it means they aren’t good enough for us anyway.

Our issue this season is we didn’t plan well in the FB department and us adjusting to Haaland. Nothing to do with the players we sold being amazing in my view.

Zinchenko and Jesus have both missed large parts of Arsenals season.
Sterling hasn’t done much at Chelsea.

Zinchenkos stock has massively risen due to Arsenal finally clicking under Arteta. Plus he’s a lovely guy so people see him in a good light. He can’t defend well. He just plays the Pep/Arteta system to a tee. Right spaces, correct passes at the right time. Put him in another type of team and he wouldn’t stand out at all.

Our problem is we will spend money this summer, likely a lot, and it won’t really improve us.

Our midfield of Bernardo Rodri KDB is brilliant. Bellingham isn’t going to improve that. He’s also box to box, explosive and will take time to fit in our style.

£100m on Gvardiol when we have Laporte who is similar.

Obviously we need to evolve and freshen up. I’m just saying when you think about it we could spend £250m on 2 players and it won’t really improve us.

Spurs players just aren’t up to our level anyway. Obviously some exceptions as Walker has been incredible for us for years, and Kane is a great player. But Spurs will always miss out on exciting young players if they are good enough because they will attract attention elsewhere. I’ll use Veiga as a example, linked to us RM a few others. He’s not picking Spurs over those choices.

Also Levy is a ****

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.