It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

It makes you wonder why Chelsea didn't meet RB Leipzig's valuation last summer and bought a couple of alternatives instead.

I think gvaridol coming in is enough in terms of cbs it will be gvaridol and ake for left centre back cover

dias stone and akanji for right side cover.

Also dias can play left side if needed like we saw when dias and stones were cb partnership
Fully agree on all of that BUT I think Stones' reoccurring fitness issues/constant injuries do concern Pep...he has mentioned it a number of times. For me Stones is possibly our best centre half but he misses quite a few games every season

Fully agree on all of that BUT I think Stones' reoccurring fitness issues/constant injuries do concern Pep...he has mentioned it a number of times. For me Stones is possibly our best centre half but he misses quite a few games every season
I agree with stones fitness problems but i think if gvaridol comes in a laporte leaves we still have 5 centrebacks which i think is enough cover it still leaves us with 2 for the right side even with stones issues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.