It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I want both we need that squad to be larger! Just because of that mountain Pep said we climbed last season, I don't want it to happen but we were lucky with injures last season and I feel we could lose a couple this season we have already lost Kdb and I really worry about Rodri it's not like him to be blowing after 75min in games plus we have this extra extra time in games..
Agree we need Eze as well. We have "lost" a lot of goals in Gundogan, Mahrez + KDB out half the season. Kovacic wont score much, Doku is an exiting talent but only scored 6 Ligue 1 goals last season so not sure we can expect 10-15 goals from him, Nunes scored 1 goal in PL. Sure, a few could step up and improve their goal scoring numbers a bit, but a CM capable of scoring 10 goals or so would be very useful. In my opinion :)

Makes sense from the sense that Rodri can't play 134250295241134812852582985250280285250245 minutes every season!
Kovacic and stone can hold the double pivot role whilst Rodri rest, Gvardiol can also slot in there too. I thought we had a creativity issue too, are we going to address that, or its Phil's role moving forward? I rate Nunez highly by the way, I was suprised and disappointed we went for Philips instead of Nunez last season, given how linked we were with him.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.