It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Looks like we are purposely going for players that run/dribble with the ball a lot more. Haaland is getting more and more shut out and it’s difficult to get through passes to him which has resulted in his worst goals to games ratio of his career over the last 10 or so games. Players dribbling opens up so much more space and I recon that’s why we are going down this route. All our new players (Kovatic, Gvardiol and Doku) run with the ball, as do Eze and Nunez. I think when Grealish first came his and Foden’s games suffered because Pep told them to hold the ball and take no risks to avoid being countered. Now we have the best defensive set up in world football behind them so many more risks can be taken. Doku’s and Haaland’s pace together is going to kill teams. :)))

Looks like we are purposely going for players that run/dribble with the ball a lot more. Haaland is getting more and more shut out and it’s difficult to get through passes to him which has resulted in his worst goals to games ratio of his career over the last 10 or so games. Players dribbling opens up so much more space and I recon that’s why we are going down this route. All our new players (Kovatic, Gvardiol and Doku) run with the ball, as do Eze and Nunez. I think when Grealish first came his and Foden’s games suffered because Pep told them to hold the ball and take no risks to avoid being countered. Now we have the best defensive set up in world football behind them so many more risks can be taken. Doku’s and Haaland’s pace together is going to kill teams. :)))
We have lacked out and out pace for some time, it will be a great option to have it back in bundles.

The more i see of highlights reels of Eze, the more i like him.

I haven't seen much of Nunes but is more of a Rodri replacement though which is what we need

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.