It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

His assist was KDBesque, and his work rate was impressive. Kalvin + money would be brilliant, but I doubt Newcastle would let him go even with their FFP struggles.
Sounds good in theory and it would be good to get rid of Phillips, but everytime I watch him I think he’s lucky not to get 3 or 4 yellow cards, and if he was playing for us he’d be sent off after half an hour.

Bruno seems like a hard worker who is OK with the ball but I don’t see him really improving us. Kovacic was not awful tonight we just need someone with a little more creativity when we are recycling like that and I guess I don’t see Bruno G in those tight spaces dinking it around

His assist was KDBesque, and his work rate was impressive. Kalvin + money would be brilliant, but I doubt Newcastle would let him go even with their FFP struggles.
Eddie Howe was really good pre-match talking about FFP and he said that journos had jumped on his words when he said they needed to sell to buy.
He actually said a 'squad' player could make a difference .
Guimares is interesting. Just signed a new deal, but if they don't CL then.... well who knows????
Also talks about US a lot!!!

Eddie Howe was really good pre-match talking about FFP and he said that journos had jumped on his words when he said they needed to sell to buy.
He actually said a 'squad' player could make a difference .
Guimares is interesting. Just signed a new deal, but if they don't CL then.... well who knows????
Also talks about US a lot!!!
He would be a superb fit in our team, top class player with a edge, energy and pace that we lack.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.