It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I would absolutely love him here, but we have heard this story before. I just don't really buy into it. If there is any truth to it, though, then I wonder what constitutes a good offer for him according to Barca. They would want Bernardo, no doubt about it. Considering Bernardo wants out for years (he loves us, but it's due to his personal life), I would agree to a straight swap.
2019 called

How were Bournemouth able to buy Sinistera today from Leeds?
Was on loan but now bought permanently.

I’d take Braithwaite from Everton. Think he’s going to be a monster, reminded me of Jonny Boulders yesterday when I watched him in 15/16 for Everton.

Really accomplished on the ball but physically dominating too. And quick for somebody 6ft 6!

I’d take Braithwaite from Everton. Think he’s going to be a monster, reminded me of Jonny Boulders yesterday when I watched him in 15/16 for Everton.

Really accomplished on the ball but physically dominating too. And quick for somebody 6ft 6!
Sadly there is no room for him

Sadly there is no room for him
You never know.

We have Gvardiol and Ake for LB, Dias as the only out and out CB with Stones and Akanji capable at CB or RB.

Definitely not completely out of the question that Akanji or Ake for example could fancy a new challenge in the summer.

You never know.

We have Gvardiol and Ake for LB, Dias as the only out and out CB with Stones and Akanji capable at CB or RB.

Definitely not completely out of the question that Akanji or Ake for example could fancy a new challenge in the summer.
Why would Ake want to move he’s pretty much first choice at the moment, Akanji too plays more often than not.

Good battle with Haaland yesterday.
Mostly held his own and plenty of improvement to come
Definitely one who should be on our short list

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.