It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Well it seems according to Tolmie that Pep wants Bruno and Paqueta definately? Musiala isnt happening imo mate and not sure who else in that mould is available at the moment
And you may be right. Just slightly disappointing is all.

If we spend £300m, I believe we'd be selling ourselves short to not see a Wirtz, Musiala, Mbappe, Leao, Pedri, De Jong, Saka, Khvicha, Sane, Davies, Ousmane, Kulusevski, or even Palmer come through the door alongside a Paqueta, Kimmich, Neves, Eze/Olise, Bruno G, Frimpong. Not to say the lads I mentioned first are much better, if at all, but the margins are small at our level, and I think they have higher potential to improve our project.

A window of Paqueta, Kimmich/Neves/Bruno G, Frimpong and one of the attacking lads I mentioned above would be excellent.

Should also look to secure the services some of the younger lads that will be demanding well over 100m each soon. The Bakayoko, Diomande, Leny Yoro, or Zaire-Emery type quality.

Wouldn't surprise me if one of the bigger names on this list become linked with us soon. We've been quite conservative / slow in the market lately and with all of our revenues, a big move should not be off the table.

A brand name, a few squad players and a wonderkid on the shopping list then.
Many of the names I mentioned would cost similar fees to the players we're targeting. Just a matter of getting the players to push a move. I think this is possible, seeing who we are.

Many of the names I mentioned would cost similar fees to the players we're targeting. Just a matter of getting the players to push a move. I think this is possible, seeing who we are.
I don't think all the players mentioned in this thread are players we are targeting.

The only one likely to move to City in the first list is Musiala and we're linked with him already. No idea why Kulu & Palmer, Dembele are on that level but not needed or moving either.

Yoro's a shout though, like him in the RB/RCB role we have. Bakayoko and Diomende have been linked previously.

If it's two established players for big money (Paqueta/Guimaraes), then beyond my concern over the expense would be the niggling fear that Guardiola is lining up a seasoned squad to have one last tilt at the Champions League. If, however, it is to be a mixture of established and youth (Paqueta/Neves/Bakayoko), then I would be unconcerned with the cost because it would feel that he is planning for further dominance.

If it's two established players for big money (Paqueta/Guimaraes), then beyond my concern over the expense would be the niggling fear that Guardiola is lining up a seasoned squad to have one last tilt at the Champions League. If, however, it is to be a mixture of established and youth (Paqueta/Neves/Bakayoko), then I would be unconcerned with the cost because it would feel that he is planning for further dominance.
we have a decent amount of quality youth players about already though. Foden, Doku, Haaland, Bobb, Lewis, Gvardiol are all under 23 we're not short on the 'youth mix' imo

we have a decent amount of quality youth players about already though. Foden, Doku, Haaland, Bobb, Lewis, Gvardiol are all under 23 we're not short on the 'youth mix' imo
Their number is not my point. As exasperating as young players can be, I think Guardiola derives great personal pleasure from coaching and developing them and that, in turn, keeps him interested.

Their number is not my point. As exasperating as young players can be, I think Guardiola derives great personal pleasure from coaching and developing them and that, in turn, keeps him interested.
agree im sure he has enough coming through and in the squad already i would complain if its Paq/Bruno in the mix etc

How many arrivals this summer? Guess depends on outgoings to get a true gauge on numbers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.