It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

thought he would to be honest mate, he just doesnt play their style of football?
Yeah not at all, he's a total misfit for the team. At Lyon we saw him used best, not even at Milan, he has it all to be a top player, but if I'm being honest there's definitely better options on the market

thought he would to be honest mate, he just doesnt play their style of football?

I think the issue with West Ham is that a lot of their players haven't been firing so they need a more physical and robust approach and Paqueta isn't the guy for that. In Europe, if he plays, I reckon we'll see how good he can be for them. But at the moment Soucek is a much better option because he's more solid and gives them more balance. I wonder if we'll look to send Phillips that way in exchange for Paqueta. I think West Ham fans would take that and he's a player I'm sure Moyes would like to have. He covers Rice if he moves on, or is an extra option if he doesn't.

We can only look at how he's performed for West Ham so the answer is a firm no currently.

Last edited:
I’d only go for Chilwell if he is dirt cheap with the injuries he has had! 30m max

agreed and we should be in a strong position on price as they have Cucurella, Hall and the lad ripping it up at Burnley so can lose Chilwell and also need to get some players and wages off their books?

Too early for lavia to comeback and i don't think he enjoyed being a bench player having already taste being regular starter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.