It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

He's thirty with one good season, just because he's better than Phillips doesn't make him a City player.
Undoubtedly talented but Id question his application if he's only just stepped up now.
Seen him when I was 16/17 at a festival … pilled off his nut . Not the guy we take nowadays . I was off my nut too so no judgement from me .

With Kalvin Phillips being absolute dogshit I'd seriously be looking at Ross Barkley. He's 30 now but every game i've seen him in the season he has been the best player on the pitch. Looks like he has finally reached his potential, albeit a bit later than he would have hoped. He bosses the games, pure class
Noooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

Busquets wasn't being rinsed every three days in English football. Makes a huge difference...
Maybe so, doesn’t make it any easier to get backup in a position where we play one ,and the one we have is the best in the world.Difficult to get somebody that knows they are second choice without a big drop off.In that way the problem is the same.
Similar to the difficulty we might have holding on to Ortega.

Maybe so, doesn’t make it any easier to get backup in a position where we play one ,and the one we have is the best in the world.Difficult to get somebody that knows they are second choice without a big drop off.In that way the problem is the same.
Similar to the difficulty we might have holding on to Ortega.
If told we have a potential 60 matches per season & you'll play in ⅔ of them at the highest level of football, or you can go elsewhere & play 45 matches at a lower level, I know exactly where I'm going.

If told we have a potential 60 matches per season & you'll play in ⅔ of them at the highest level of football, or you can go elsewhere & play 45 matches at a lower level, I know exactly where I'm going.
I don’t think whoever we buy will play 2/3 games and certainly not the bigger games plus if he’s that good we don’t see a drop off it will be somebody that could easily be first choice at another C/L team.
Only option that makes sense to me is Kimmich who can play as an inverted full back or as a 6. Or somebody at the back end of their career.

I don’t think whoever we buy will play 2/3 games and certainly not the bigger games plus if he’s that good we don’t see a drop off it will be somebody that could easily be first choice at another C/L team.
Only option that makes sense to me is Kimmich who can play as an inverted full back or as a 6. Or somebody at the back end of their career.
Rodri's exhausted & needs help. There's nothing to say in the tougher away matches that two equally gifted No 6's can't start together.

The big fear is having no Rodri replacement, then if we do, adequate game time. It's a bridge we have to cross once we've found a solution & solved the CDM puzzle & if I was confident in my ability, the competition for places wouldn't phase me one iota.

Being scared of competition shows a weakness of character, which hopefully City will sift out during our due diligence.

Rodri's exhausted & needs help. There's nothing to say in the tougher away matches that two equally gifted No 6's can't start together.

The big fear is having no Rodri replacement, then if we do, adequate game time. It's a bridge we have to cross once we've found a solution & solved the CDM puzzle & if I was confident in my ability, the competition for places wouldn't phase me one iota.

Being scared of competition shows a weakness of character, which hopefully City will sift out during our due diligence.
Can’t see Pep starting 2 DMs, he’s has always used 1 and had a defender stepping in, at least since his Bayern days.Guess we’ll see what we do, for me ideally Kimmich, if not somebody older and experienced that is happy to be a squad player, don’t know who though.Either way can’t see anyone like Guimaraes, unless it’s instead of Paqueta.

We need a proper refresh this summer as it’s all become a bit too predictable now? Some of the guys have been together 6 plus years and we need an injection of hungry younger players who want to emulate what has been achieved over the last 6 years. It’ll also cost a fair whack but imo the time has come to do a big refresh on the squad.

Out:

Bernardo @ £50m
Walker @ £40m ( Saudi)
Phillips @ £20m
Gomez @ £20m
Callum Doyle @ £15-20m
Harwood-Bellis @ £20m
Tommy Doyle @ £5m ( agreed option it seems)
Mcatee @ £25m
Kabore @ £15-20m

£215m ish there alone in sales, probably a few more as well that could boost the coffers.

In:

Bruno G @ £100m
Paqueta @ £85m ( investigation pending)
Branthwaite @ £60m
Savio @ £25m (loan back to Girona)
Frimpong @ £35m

Depending on sales and some luck Musiala on top! Just don’t think Bayern will sell to be honest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.