It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Great tweet from BlueCityBrain

Looks like we have 478mil to spend, before anymore sales this year.
If the rules change next year to hold us back, we need to move big time this year.
Think he has taken the THB 20mil into account to get to 47

thx to chavs and rags ruining the market, fucking cheats, and they will still be allowed to spend hundred millions, fucking hell mate, and how tf arse also allowed to spend that much if they ain't selling or winning shit

tolmie says we are for 5 players this summer, i assuming we are for lb, rb, am, dm and rw (savio)?

Swop a keeper for lb.

I think one of our two keepers will leave.
say sike mate, i want none of them to leave, we must save both, i'm sure eddie just fancies a new deal as well as ortega. nonetheless, we would ask 70m for eddie, don't think saudis will pay that

say sike mate, i want none of them to leave, we must save both, i'm sure eddie just fancies a new deal as well as ortega. nonetheless, we would ask 70m for eddie, don't think saudis will pay that
Agreed but very difficult to keep both unless we give them huge deals

Who the fck is going to sign for us?

Pep leaving.
Players all too old.
Fans - not that we have many apparently - "flat".
115 ad infinitum.
Not a big Club.
Txiki looking to hang the cashmere up.

The Uriah Heep season is well and truly upon us.

No coincidence we are getting the play-off kit homage.

If he joined that league he might be allowed to play in midfield and take penalties though!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.