It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Madrid attacking additions last summer : Bellingham & Brahim Diaz - this summer : Mbappe & Endrick

City last summer : Kovacic , Nunes & Doku - This summer : Savio & Bruno

We have to rise the bar
I know some City fans won't like to hear this, especially our 'newer' ones, but we aren't Real Madrid, and never will be.

The next manager will not get their own names, they'll have some input of course but it will ultinately be down to Txiki as it has been under pep. The entire point of the DoF is precisely so we can just get players to fit our style and squad regardless of the manager and upheaval isnt neccesary.

We won't be bringing in a manager whose approach is so drastically different to Peps that the players targeted no longefit into the plans.
Fair enough but then you realise Txiki will leave too. The rebuild era has begun for us. Which isn’t bad but we’ll need to be patient.

How are people okay with this? This is not good at all, and I hope we can convince Stefan to stay. I mean, with Ederson allegedly looking for a lucrative deal in Saudi, are we about to lose 2 first keepers? That would be unacceptable, and I wouldn't want to lose either of them. We don't need the 50m quid or whatever they offer. We need the player. Let's not sell players we don't need/want to sell.

How are people okay with this? This is not good at all, and I hope we can convince Stefan to stay. I mean, with Ederson allegedly looking for a lucrative deal in Saudi, are we about to lose 2 first keepers? That would be unacceptable, and I wouldn't want to lose either of them. We don't need the 50m quid or whatever they offer. We need the player. Let's not sell players we don't need/want to sell.
We don’t keep players that want to go. He’s got one year on his contract.

We’re not in a strong bargaining position. However, he came on a free and we can’t lose book value on him, so I’d prefer to keep him and let him leave on a free next summer to selling him to Chelsea now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.