It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Frimpong is the only choice isn’t he? Unless Kimmich is signed and Pep convinces him to play RB stepping into midfield? Rico could learn from the master?
Nope

There has been rumors about ferdi kadıoğlu, Reece James, Nahuel Molina

Still think we will lose Phillips, Gomes, Cancelo. Nunes will stay and we’ll bring in 2, probably Savio and either Guimaraes or Nunes. Then be more or less done unless somebody else leaves we would rather keep, I’d be happy with that.
Not sure what we do with Echeverri in January, there would be a space if we wanted.
Although the outgoings didn't contribute much/anything with the extra games next season we can't go in so light again even if Pep likes a 16/17 man working squad.

Although the outgoings didn't contribute much/anything with the extra games next season we can't go in so light again even if Pep likes a 16/17 man working squad.
We didn’t have a 16/17 man squad, we had 21 with Phillips and Cancelo out on loan leaving 19 plus Foden, Lewis and Bobb. If 3 leave and 2 come in we will have 1 free space, we may or may not fill that 1 space.

Lenin once said that capitalists don't like competition. Once they've reached the top.

The American owned clubs want to maintain profits by lowering costs, wages and transfer fees, whilst at the same time enjoying the revenue of the world's best league. Thus increasing shareholder value.

However this short sightedness will lead to the best players and managers heading elsewhere.

By this time the hedge funds will have exited stage left.
100%^ this.

I said earlier , unless the PL wakes up it will go the same way as Seria A, that in the 80s was the best league in world football but now sadly is a joke.

To attack one of your own members and one that has set incredible never seen before standards on and off the pitch is simply incredible.

The Yanks , Profit is everything, they will destroy the beautiful game , American sport is utter trash for me, all about selling merchandise, hot dogs and advertising space the sport is a sideshow.

Last edited:
Could get 2 midfielders if that is the case?

Nunes isn’t a pep midfielder - he would make sense at RB with his ball carrying quality. I’d much rather he was sold though to be honest
I would worry more about his defending qualities if he was played at right back

Frimpong is the only choice isn’t he? Unless Kimmich is signed and Pep convinces him to play RB stepping into midfield? Rico could learn from the master?
nor kimmich or rico are RBs, kimmich will be skinned by any decent winger in PL, we need an actual RB next season who can cross and score ideally regardless if walker leaving, he should be nowhere near our starting 11 anymore

nor kimmich or rico are RBs, kimmich will be skinned by any decent winger in PL, we need an actual RB next season who can cross and score ideally regardless if walker leaving, he should be nowhere near our starting 11 anymore
As a RB, Kimmich will get skinned 9/10 here.
I used to be a Kimmich fan, 4years and above ago. It looks like he has lost his mojo. I would not want him as a CDM either!

not if we land a winger tbh. the fb will not need to be the wide player.

American sport is utter trash for me, all about selling merchandise, hot dogs and advertising space the sport is a sideshow.
Thats the most accurate description. The sport is the honeypot. The main show is the ADS, to perpetuate and encourage CONSUMERISM, OVERCONSUMPTION/OVER INDULGENCE and OVERSPENDING. That's the model and it works for CORPORATE and PUPPET MASTERS, because those NFL matches are filled to the brim!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.