It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Agreed again, it does feel time for some big decisions to be made on some legends of the Pep City regime?
Without question, we have some players in the veteran category, possibly too many.

Personally despite an another incredible season I thought we looked weaker than we have done for some time.

I would love to see 2 or 3 top players come in and some young talent.

The game is changing, young , athletic and technical players becoming the norm

Without question, we have some players in the veteran category, possibly too many.

Personally despite an another incredible season I thought we looked weaker than we have done for some time.

Just at the back you could see Walker and stones go and Frimpong and Branthwaite come in. I do actually think it’s time now and I wouldn’t be opposed to it.

Just at the back you could see Walker and stones go and Frimpong and Branthwaite come in. I do actually think it’s time now and I wouldn’t be opposed to it.
Yes but you do have to be careful with the mentality part.

Walker is a fading force but a hell of an influence in the dressing room.

But the news and quotes from Bernardo in the last 24 hours makes me think he is going nowhere (fingers crossed)

I may get pelters for this but the comments from KDB were a little worrying in terms of Saudi, if it's in his mind now then is it time to cash in now?

We can’t get overly sentimental about Stones though can we? As it stands I wouldn’t be looking to give him a new contract and would be looking at other options, or we sign a genuine LB and move Josko inside to LCB?

Would prefer to do the latter tbh - get someone like Robinson in

Would love Van de Ven to replace Stones and finally we would have a CB with pure pace that can neutralise counter attacks. Walker's pace won't be needed anymore if he leaves.
When Walker leaves then we can go for Santos or Frimpong!
Neves or Bruno G.
Musiala.
Nico or Baka but, Greed wants Kvara!!!

Last edited:
Whoever wants to leave can leave, this time around the key difference is we are in need of a rebuild anyway. So every bit helps.

Would love Van de Ven to replace Stones and finally we would have a CB with pure pace that can neutralise counter attacks. Walker's pace won't be needed anymore if he leaves.
When Walker leaves then we can go for Santos or Frimpong!
Neves or Bruno G.
Musiala.
Nico or Baka but, Greed wants Kvara!!!
LOL, dealing with Daniel in the present climate may not be good advice ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.