It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

He's used It Takes Two before. Two players, I think.

Star maker? Ummm. Well, there's Juve, Bayern... nah. There's so many clubs / national teams with stars on their shirts it's impossible.

If I had to guess, maybe it would be Bayern. Some quotes from Rummenige made it sound like Pep 'made' Vinnie with his recommendation. They also have many players who could be sold as part of a rebuild. I've seen Coman, Gnabry, Kimmich, and more.

Coman and Kimmich would be super signings in my view.

Star maker? Ummm. Well, there's Juve, Bayern... nah. There's so many clubs / national teams with stars on their shirts it's impossible.

If I had to guess, maybe it would be Bayern. Some quotes from Rummenige made it sound like Pep 'made' Vinnie with his recommendation. They also have many players who could be sold as part of a rebuild. I've seen Coman, Gnabry, Kimmich, and more.

Pep & Kev extensions.

I’d take Kimmich - Coman way too injury prone

He’s posted a video by Ez and one by the Eagles. I think it’s most likely to be Eze and Wharton.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.