It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I hope United do get Messi and Neymar if bought by PSG, think of the wages and hypocrisy about the dirty oil money

I don‘t want those cunts getting anyone good.

Hope everything is always fucked up for them, wasting money, being shit and eventually ending up relegated or better still completely disbanded.

Hope everything is always fucked up for them, wasting money, being shit and eventually ending up relegated or better still completely disbanded.
Me either, these two are past there bets and would be on huge wages, wreck squad morale, would be a total disaster

Who does, but I think they have the manager I'd have wanted if Pep hadn't extended and they will get good players and be challenging in a season or two..

Not to mention if they do get taken over by Qatar, Two clubs with Qatar ownership trading players.

Like Forest and Olympiacos. Trading players between the two clubs too. But of course nothing dodgy about that at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.