It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Exactly. I've said this numerous times, Number one priority has to be a player that can play alongside Rodri and more importantly capable of filling in for Rodri when he's being rested.

If Rodri ever gets injured long term or even a month or two during a season, The season is over and we are winning fuck all.
The solution is FDJ, he can cover for Rodri or KDB or play with either or in a 3. There would be no need to Nunes

Bring him home

I would prefer not to. I want him to sit out his contract so Barcelona doesn't make any money out of him. Hope he is physically burned out after euros as well. Don't like that club and how they treat their players and other clubs.

Yeah - the only thing that makes me think we might do what they briefed is the question marks around Pep’s future

Board probably thinks we have enough quality in the squad for another season. If Pep leaves, we’ll be able to back the new manager next year.

Biggest challenges for the club next season will be off the pitch. 115, Pep’s future and our legal action outcome. Free hit for me on the pitch after the Treble and 4-in-a-row. Certainly won’t be doing what the scousers did with Klopp with this do it for Pep shit. Even if we don’t win anything in his last season, I’ll be able to look back on the Guardiola era with the fondest of memories.
Pep will be screaming at the board to get that player we need to help Rodri, no chance he goes another season without burnout/injuries, we know It, Pep knows It, Rodri knows It, so a board as Intelligent and successful as ours should know It.

Pep will be screaming at the board to get that player we need to help Rodri, no chance he goes another season without burnout/injuries, we know It, Pep knows It, Rodri knows It, so a board as Intelligent and successful as ours should know It.
they do, window isnt open for another week, people tend to forget.

He will but he won’t be getting Guimaraes or Neves

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.