It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Can’t quite believe Pep et all go to the owners a few weeks ago and are told - you can’t have any of your primary targets. Surely our owners are pushing Pep to extend - so despite the inactivity I honesty think there will be at least one major signing. We do not have a history of standing still.

Can’t quite believe Pep et all go to the owners a few weeks ago and are told - you can’t have any of your primary targets. Surely our owners are pushing Pep to extend - so despite the inactivity I honesty think there will be at least one major signing. We do not have a history of standing still.

Cant help but thinking we got away with it slightly last season mate to be honest. If we had stayed in the champions league we wouldnt have won the league imo as the main stays looked fucked

Cant help but thinking we got away with it slightly last season mate to be honest. If we had stayed in the champions league we wouldnt have won the league imo as the main stays looked fucked
Totally agree. We need support for Rodri and we have signed players like Phillips and to some extent Nunes who are simply not up to it. We need a proven player who can cover at 6 alone or as a 6 or 8 with Rodri. All roads lead to Bruno. Let’s be patient.

Totally agree. We need support for Rodri and we have signed players like Phillips and to some extent Nunes who are simply not up to it. We need a proven player who can cover at 6 alone or as a 6 or 8 with Rodri. All roads lead to Bruno. Let’s be patient.

Bruno or Neves and I would still like to see Kimmich brought in as well as the inverted full back and occasional DM role.

Has anybody watched enough of Perrone last season?

I feel like alot of the midfielders we are linked to are more box to box (Bruno is more like Gundogan than Rodri).

And while I don't mind Kovacic as the Rodri backup (he is not a good 8 as he has little going forward, Rodri becomes more of an 8 when they play together), I'd prefer a proper "tempo controller" or "play making DM" like Rodri (like Kroos etc).

Isn't Perrone kind of like this? Wouldn't mind him being given that backup chance.

Has anybody watched enough of Perrone last season?

I feel like alot of the midfielders we are linked to are more box to box (Bruno is more like Gundogan than Rodri).

And while I don't mind Kovacic as the Rodri backup (he is not a good 8 as he has little going forward, Rodri becomes more of an 8 when they play together), I'd prefer a proper "tempo controller" or "play making DM" like Rodri (like Kroos etc).

Isn't Perrone kind of like this? Wouldn't mind him being given that backup chance.
He's very much in the 'Gundo' playing the 6 role in style. Could probably easy save 70m on Warton and give Perrone a shot, only thing missing is height between the two it seems

He's very much in the 'Gundo' playing the 6 role in style. Could probably easy save 70m on Warton and give Perrone a shot, only thing missing is height between the two it seems
Perrone never looked that short to me, but he definitely isn't Rodri tall.

I don't see height as a problem for him.

But yeah, the physical part are the question marks. I think he has the "Rodri style" playmaking from deep we want.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.