It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

What Walker said in the interview is more likely will be the same like the rest players in our team. I guarantee you that almost every single one of them will rather win an international throphy like World Cup for their country than treble winning seasons. Walker just have more guts and foolish to said it in public interview.
I agree he probably said what others are thinking, personally I just would expect a better level of professionalism from the captain, I was shocked when the cock swinger was given captaincy in the first place as he never seemed like the best person to be the representative of the club, I know the players decide it but surprised KDB or Rodri didnt get it.

why get so het up.......at end of day to win a trophy for there country is pinnacle of there career...esp for an englishman as it been so long since country won anything....does not mean he does not cherish what he has won with city. Hes always one, if not the most passionate city player after a victory. Always applauds the fans no matter wot.

I agree he probably said what others are thinking, personally I just would expect a better level of professionalism from the captain, I was shocked when the cock swinger was given captaincy in the first place as he never seemed like the best person to be the representative of the club, I know the players decide it but surprised KDB or Rodri didnt get it.
If the players picked him there is obviously an obvious reason

why get so het up.......at end of day to win a trophy for there country is pinnacle of there career...esp for an englishman as it been so long since country won anything....does not mean he does not cherish what he has won with city. Hes always one, if not the most passionate city player after a victory. Always applauds the fans no matter wot.
Definitely should have said it means nothing, trophies coming out of my ass under pep.

or something..

Yeah, the treble vs the Euros one was worse...mainly because he could have just said 'the treble was incredibly special, for me and the fans - winning a trophy for my country would be incredibly special as well'.
Public speaking is an art. He’s just a footballer

It’s not end of, it’s your opinion. And just because you were wrong before doesn’t mean you can’t be wrong before. As I said you posted nothing about Costa before the penalty shoot out win v Slovenia. He might be better than Ederdon (your view) or he might be worse (my view), but the penalty shoot out seems to have been a major factor for a lot of posters. On that point let me just add, he used to be shite, now he’s alright, walking in a Willy Wonderland (end of)
LMFAO...

It's not Walker to blame, he is on a mission for his country never achieved in history. The fuckin arsehole is the interviewer who intentionally has pushed Walker into this only to unsettle the City fan base that in parts naturally falls for the trick and cries out to kill the traitor (Walker that is). Boring non-story.

It's not Walker to blame, he is on a mission for his country never achieved in history. The fuckin arsehole is the interviewer who intentionally has pushed Walker into this only to unsettle the City fan base that in parts naturally falls for the trick and cries out to kill the traitor (Walker that is). Boring non-story.
Know which trophy means more? The next one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.