It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I think Cancelo and Phillips will be loaned out again and i actually think Walker will end up going to Saudi.
Seen rumours of Ederson and KDB wanting or thinking about Saudi haven’t seen anything suggesting Walker or anyone else is interested.

Not all of us in here is open minded and atleast giving them chance to perform for atleast their first season as city player like you sadly.

I mean some people in here already forget the fact that someone like Rodri himself need time to adapt in his first season and there's chance that Philips replacements will have to face similar situations.
There's needing time to adapt and then there's Kalvin Phillips...

Sorry, but all players who have taken time to adapt for us has at least looked like they have played football previously.

Seen rumours of Ederson and KDB wanting or thinking about Saudi haven’t seen anything suggesting Walker or anyone else is interested.

Kyle did mention in an interview at the end of the season he wouldn’t rule it out if offered? I personally think it’s time for him to go, been a fantastic signing but we need a younger player in there imo

Everton want Kalvin Phillips but can only afford a loan deal apparently

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.