It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

FDJ available again it seems? Cancelo and some money for Frenkie? And before anyone says it i know how high is wages are currently! lol I`m sure that was due to deferring some though wasnt it to help Barca for a period of time? Anyhow, we make him our best offer and its up to him to accept it? Still think he would ball under Pep!
The only reason Barca would be willing to sell him is because of his massive salary, a salary nothing indicates he is willing to give up. On the contrary, everything suggests he is not willing to give it up, otherwise he would already have been sold.

Anyone think that might be it for incomings this summer?

Virtually no links at all.

Think we'd all like someone to help Rodri but I can't see who we could realistically get.

Barca would need to settle the outstanding which would put his wages back to normailty but still a fair wedge
So is 60 mil a fair deal? They want 40 or so to get him off the books? So pay Barca the 40 and pay de Jong the 20 to settle what is owed which gets him back to a much more reasonable 300K per week...It's definitely doable...more a matter of do we want de Jong...

Anyone think that might be it for incomings this summer?

Virtually no links at all.

Think we'd all like someone to help Rodri but I can't see who we could realistically get.
Yeah, barring someone silly hitting the market (see Football Insider thinking Barca would part with Pedri) level of silly.

So is 60 mil a fair deal? They want 40 or so to get him off the books? So pay Barca the 40 and pay de Jong the 20 to settle what is owed which gets him back to a much more reasonable 300K per week...It's definitely doable...more a matter of do we want de Jong...
maybe, not sure on his fitness issues. Not seen Barca much last couple of seasons tbh.

and frenky would tell them to fuck off and won't be wrong
If they settled the outstanding amount owed to him his wages would revert to their original contracted amount. Frenkie would have no say in the matter. He'd be made whole. I don't understand what you are saying?

If we weren’t willing to do the kimmo h deal because of wages then this is defo not happening.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.