It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

If it was done, Dortmund would also have to announce it to the market...

And if Madrid are such a big draw, you have to wonder why they are asking their own press at this late stage to write such nonsense, seeing as they seem to think it's a one-horse race anyhow!

I wonder if there is any insight on our second midfielder signing as Veiga was snapped by Real.

Or did we finally convince Bernardo to stay by jettisoning Cancelo??

And now just for a little fun conspiracy theory.. isn't it funny she's happy and they're having a baby as soon as Cancelo isn't hanging out all the time with her boyfriend in her flat?

Maybe just maybe it was his missus all along that couldn't stand Cancelo personally which was the reason she wanted to move all along!

I mean hell.. I'm married and my wife can't stand some of my friends!

I wonder if there is any insight on our second midfielder signing as Veiga was snapped by Real.

And now just for a little fun conspiracy theory.. isn't it funny she's happy and they're having a baby as soon as Cancelo isn't hanging out all the time with her boyfriend in her flat?

Maybe just maybe it was his missus all along that couldn't stand Cancelo personally which was the reason she wanted to move all along!

Veiga hasn’t been snapped up yet, that story was squashed by the owner.

I think the fact Bernie is starting a family shows why he has been keen to make a move closer to home.

I think the fact Bernie is starting a family shows why he has been keen to make a move closer to home.
Yep. Now that his partner is pregnant I fully expect the desire & urgency for him to move to increase. We all know it’s not a footballing decision but a personal one. Gonna be one tough player to replace on and off the field. The players love him

Yep. Now that his partner is pregnant I fully expect the desire & urgency for him to move to increase. We all know it’s not a footballing decision but a personal one. Gonna be one tough player to replace on and off the field. The players love him
He's such a likeable lad. On the pitch he gives 100% everytime he plays, He gets it with the fans regarding the Rags and Dippers, He's an absolute genius of a footballer. I think he absolutely loves City and he's moving to settle down with his family which is completely normal and best of luck to the chap.

I'll be absolutely devastated to see Bernardo leave. What a guy.

Man City 2023/24 Squad

GK:

Ederson

James Trafford

Scott Carson

RB:

Rico Lewis

Kyle Walker

RCB:

Manuel Akanji

John Stones

LCB:

Ruben Dias

Kim Min-Jae

LB:

Nathan Ake

Josko Gvardiol

Sergio Gomez

CDM:

Rodri

Kalvih Phillips

CM:

Jude Bellingham

Bernardo Silva

James McAtee

CAM:

Kevin De Bruyne

Gabriel Veiga

Oscar Bobb

RW:

Riyhad Mahrez

James Maddison

Dire Mebedue

ST:

Erling Haaland

Julian Alvarez

RW:

Jack Grealish

Phil Foden

In:

Jude Bellingham-125M

Josko Gvardiol-80M

Kim Min Jae- 40M

Gabriel Veiga:40M

James Maddison- 40M

Cost-305M

Out:

Aymeric Laporte-50M

Stefan Ortega- 20M

Joao Cancelo- 50M

Zack Steffen- 5M

Tommy Doyle- 25M

Liam Delap-10M

Yangel Herrara- 10M

Issa Kabore- 5M

Other Fodder-30M

Profit: 185M

Net Spend- -120M Thoughts?

I love it when Khaldoon posts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.