It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Hasn’t the man said he will 100% finish his career at his boyhood Sheffield Utd anyway?
Haven't seen a direct quote but it seems to be the case. He'll know the best chance of that happening is on a free transfer as well as the blades aren't exactly minted.

Hasn’t the man said he will 100% finish his career at his boyhood Sheffield Utd anyway?

He's currently too good and too expensive for Sheffield United.

Maybe by the time his contract is up here but I'd take it with a pinch of salt when players say they want to finish their career with their boyhood club. It rarely works out that way.

Yeah that’s him mate, I know he pushes on but would be more mobile than Ake say at home against Burnley, Sheffield United, Bournemouth etc?
He'd spend a lot more time pushing forward and in midfield alright, wouldn't call him more mobile though, he doesn't have Aké's engine. I'd just see him as a Zinchenko upgrade.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.