It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I think most would agree, it's too risky to assume Alvarez's Goals/Assists will just be back filled by our midfielders.

We probably all agree that going down the proven "finisher" path eg Ivan Toney, just ain't us, we all saw the Wilf Bony experiment fail badly.

Eze can either play just behind Erling or as a false 9, when the Viking God is out.Would 30 plus games, plus salary x 2, plus the possibility of honours be enough to attract Eze away from CP where he is a nailed on starter.
I think so.
To be fair to Nunes it might make sense for him to go in the opposite direction, and reduce Eze's fee to approx £20m.

So there you go, if Tikki is reading as usual, another great idea for you to pursue.

Now GET ON WITH IT, FFS !

Last edited:
Maybe we weren’t interested in him. Either way it’s a daft argument saying Eze’s release clause won’t be triggered just because nobody triggered some other players clauses.
No, but if we thought he was worth his release clause, wouldn't we have already triggered it?

Eze has been on our radar for awhile.

If we pull the trigger imagine we have a lot of scouting data on why he would be a success.

However, I don’t think we will or have hence the data is not indicating he would be suitable

No, but if we thought he was worth his release clause, wouldn't we have already triggered it?
Probably yes, maybe they want to look at Bobb,McAtee Savio for a week or so and tomorrow’s game before deciding whether we need an extra body or see how we go. They can always decide later in the month.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.