It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Sam Lee vaguely alluded to a striker we are in conversations to get who apparently has a CFG link - not necessarily used to play for a CFG team but under a former CFG manager. Vague as fuck I know
Can't be Arsenal, they haven't got a centre forward ... unless Gabby is coming back! We're getting the band back together!

Sam Lee vaguely alluded to a striker we are in conversations to get who apparently has a CFG link - not necessarily used to play for a CFG team but under a former CFG manager. Vague as fuck I know
You’re the reincarnation of Ted Roger’s and I claim my £5 :)

Last edited:
Postecoglu was a manager of a CFG team.
Knew we would go for richarlison.

Alluded how?

Alluded how?

Well he said he knows the name of the striker we are trying to buy but can't yet move forward with the story & the selling club might not want to be a selling club. So he was giving the CFG thing as a hint without giving the name away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.