It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Madrid never fail to make themselves look like cunts with transfers.

The football equivalent of Jane on Facebook who posts “Fuming…. Message me” posts every Friday night when she’s sat on her own 3 bottles of red deep.
Pics?

Arsenal being heavily linked to another 6 today. Think Rice comes to city if Jude picks Madrid.

I don't think they ever claimed they had anything wrapped with Dortmund, just that Bellingham has chosen them over us. and if that's true then I'd rather we do pull out to be honest

I would look at this is a 'respect' thing so Bellingham isn't seen to 'snub' any team deemed 'important'.

I'm sure I heard somewhere Haaland had agreed personal terms elsewhere before listening to club 'projects'.

If you're, seemingly, a 'top' player, would this not be the way it's done...?

Still like Paqueta for LCM, added some graft to his skill.
Save for the bit when he took a breather last night, I thought he was excellent. On KUMB they seem to acknowledge that he’s a level above most of their other outfield players, and he strikes me as the kind of player that could step into our midfield quite quickly. Has to be a reason he ended up at West Ham last summer, however, so I just can’t see us going for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.