It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

First murmurs about us being happy with the squad from Paul Hirst
I have no idea what Txiki is being paid but considering all we signed is a CFG player and Gundo who called himself and asked if we could take him back without a fee, I guess those 5 minutes of work this year was very well paid. Hopefully he's well rested until next summer ready to get back to work.

(I love Txiki, just a little tongue in cheek)

Just a back-up striker I reckon. Midfield is sorted now with Gundo back. Defence is sound too.

Haaland can’t play 70 games though, and apart from Phil last season we have no-one else prolific, they’re all creators not finishers.
Gundog has made a huge difference to our season.

Agreed, we can't expect Haaland or Rodders to play every game. I suppose we'll find out if we've plans to replace Julian soon enough.

I hope we do!

I have no idea what Txiki is being paid but considering all we signed is a CFG player and Gundo who called himself and asked if we could take him back without a fee, I guess those 5 minutes of work this year was very well paid. Hopefully he's well rested until next summer ready to get back to work.

It’s a completely fair comment
Feels like we were slightly confused as to who we wanted to bring in and the Gundo situation was incredibly fortunate
Txiki has done a remarkable job on the outgoings though

It's his jumpers. There's something not right with his sweater situation obviously.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.