It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Zinchenko has turned into a proper bitter bastard, FFS the medals he won with us, you think he would be more respectful.
I think the bitterness comes from knowing that he may never win any more medals. Knowing that he left at the beginning of the season when we were heading toward our Treble victory and lifting the most coveted trophy. Knowing that his name will never be etched in the history books of greatness. I’d be bitter too—most people would be.

I think the bitterness comes from knowing that he may never win any more medals. Knowing that he left at the beginning of the season when we were heading toward our Treble victory and lifting the most coveted trophy. Knowing that his name will never be etched in the history books of greatness. I’d be bitter too—most people would be.
more likely people just overreacting to excerpts from his biography thats out. people just get mad at nothing.

And forcing him to play on a pittance of a wage, poor little fella ;)

He was always an emotional little ferret. Thought he was gonna be a leader at arsenal cause he came from city but done fuck all there and is a squad player realises he probably wont win anything again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.