It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I know TeamTalk are full of crap but a broken clock is right twice a day. It’s not a good look for Arteta if he’s after a third City player in Cancelo. I’d be more convinced of his Arsenal achievements if he was unearthing his own signings. Maybe he doesn’t trust the Arsenal scouting system.

No chance we let him go there anyway.

Has any city journalist linked Florian Wirtz to city? I think he will be a great fit for the team and would also be a good start of replacing the old guard midfield of gundo, kev and bernardo with new blood.

Has any city journalist linked Florian Wirtz to city? I think he will be a great fit for the team and would also be a good start of replacing the old guard midfield of gundo, kev and bernardo with new blood.
nothing credible, some rando's about a month ago. (90mins i think it was)

I genuinely think Pep is over the pace thing mate? We never have any space where any pacy winger could get behind anyway?

Yep we've gone the more creative playmaker route out wide it's more important than ever to keep the ball, pace would just be a cherry on top we want our wingers to be efficient at passing and dribbling choosing only the right time to take players on, they have to be more adept at keeping the ball the next step is runners from central midfield helping more with goal, if we sign Bellingham he could play a Lampard type role next season at times, think we've seen a taste of it when Alvarez has been played there in midfield joining attacks, McAtee could also be deployed in a similar role if he stays around next season.

Our wingers need to be able to distribute the ball as free from errors from possible if we're playing this M (defensive half) W (attacking half) formation, the way we've been playing currently wouldn't have changed much even with a pacy wide man.

City think the majority of our business is already boxed.

Could be as many as five new faces!
daffy-duck.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.