It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Not that I want Bernardo to go but if he did Alvarez could take his CM/RW role and the player I'd sign to replace him would be Evan Ferguson.

I bumped in to his missus in the Cheese Hamlet in Didsbury last week, she was buying parmesan and it looked big enough to last at least another year.

8ZhM.gif

The Kovacic buy is a little underwhelming imo. Every Chelsea game I have watched as of late he hasn't had any decent performances. Would have like to see another winger as well.
Totally agree. Feels like there are better players out there. Maybe not.

Would be really swell if somehow that Bellingham move to Real fell through. Also swell if they could bag Gvardiol early
Can't imagine being him watching the Vini situation right now and not feeling at least a little open to the idea that Spain might not be the best spot for him

Can't imagine being him watching the Vini situation right now and not feeling at least a little open to the idea that Spain might not be the best spot for him
Was thinking the same thing... Hopefully he's got enough brain to understand that he's gonna face the same racism as Vini. But i doubt it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.