It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Nahh looked fresh enough and Kdb was great Wednesday
KDB was great v Arsenal. He looked tired today and was frankly pretty poor. I wonder if he is struggling with the pace. We definitely need fresh legs in the middle. I think that we need 2 midfielders who could start, especially if Gundogan leaves. Pep obviously doesn’t rate fat Kalvin, neither do I tbh, I never did. We could let him go and nobody would notice. We need energy. Today v Forrest we ran out of ideas and a team who are shite got at us. Pep obviously feels he hasn’t got the midfield he wants or he wouldn’t have named Peroni on the bench, an untried player with no pedigree who may turn out to be an investment player.

KDB was great v Arsenal. He looked tired today and was frankly pretty poor. I wonder if he is struggling with the pace. We definitely need fresh legs in the middle. I think that we need 2 midfielders who could start, especially if Gundogan leaves. Pep obviously doesn’t rate fat Kalvin, neither do I tbh, I never did. We could let him go and nobody would notice. We need energy. Today v Forrest we ran out of ideas and a team who are shite got at us. Pep obviously feels he hasn’t got the midfield he wants or he wouldn’t have named Peroni on the bench, an untried player with no pedigree who may turn out to be an investment player.

Tired as in decision making yeah maybe! After Wednesday you can’t drop him maybe sub him on the 60th minute put foden in his position and bring Alverez on

If our Summer transfer window doesn't boil piss from rival fans, we have done something incredibly wrong in terms of squad revampment

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.