It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

@tolmie's hairdoo Aluding to something you said about agents and phone calls, how much would plans change if we do win the treble? I suppose it's hard to say but I wouldn't be surprised if a few moved on at the peak of success (due to age) or even maybe a suprise top level signing?

We are to make about £300mil if the media are to believed. That's throwing around money!
besides laporte and silva with gundo staying who would want to go

I reckon Cancelo will end up fa Arsenal and Arteta will have a plan to use him as a right winger to give Saka a rest also Cancelo can fill in at right back and left back! Think we could get up to 50m of em
If Arsenal are intent on spending big money on Rice, then they're not going to have enormous amounts of money to spend on players such as Cancelo. Is there anyone reasonable for whom a part exchange could be organised? It won’t happen, I know, but it would be comical if we took Tierney and cash and Pep turned him into a top player.

Last edited:
Don’t.

And yes. I’d pay good money - £700 specifically - to see him in blue.
That ship sailed for me in 2020. All too much that summer with Messi Madness and CAS avoided calamity. Me? Very happy with the Viking and my summer will be made if Gundo gets his two year extension, I 'love' that ❤️ guy. Any other incomers a bonus, my jury out on the 19soontobe20 year old though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.