It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Ha, sorry Kaz.

Both could still be gone by this time next week, the only positive feedback City since last week is they insist willing to stay and no agreements with anyone else.

Also keep an eye on Ortega news.
So what are the exiting news the videos was referring to then? I might be slow, but need a better hint than that :D

Impossible to keep him though. Any keeper that can play out from the back to a high standard is by default good enough to be number one for a very good European side. We got him under the radar, brilliantly, but as soon as he showed his talent on the ball in the cup games, his exit this summer would have been sealed. Clubs will circle for him, they’d be mad not to.
Hes also 30yo and time is running out for him to have the career his quality deserves

Midfield is ageing we need at least one young midfielder.
All depends on who leaves, as Foden and Kovacic can take minutes there, but even with a full complement, given the amount and intensity of the football we are playing, the likelihood of a key injury in the engine room next season must be high.

Impossible to keep him though. Any keeper that can play out from the back to a high standard is by default good enough to be number one for a very good European side. We got him under the radar, brilliantly, but as soon as he showed his talent on the ball in the cup games, his exit this summer would have been sealed. Clubs will circle for him, they’d be mad not to.
If I was united looking for a keeper to play out I’d be trying for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.