It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Of course it's sad,but it's also an opportunity to progress and improve.....let's see who we have lined up as a replacement and look to an even brighter future!

True. If we can shift players in their late 20s or 30s like Laporte, Mahrez and Bernardo (if he wants to leave) for decent fees, and then replace them with younger players of similar quality and high potential. That is very healthy for the club long-term.

My only concern is whether we can find similar quality players to the likes of Mahrez and Bernardo in the current market. And if the turnover of players will be too high and disruptive.

True. If we can shift players in their late 20s or 30s like Laporte, Mahrez and Bernardo (if he wants to leave) for decent fees, and then replace them with younger players of similar quality and high potential. That is very healthy for the club long-term.

My only concern is whether we can find similar quality players to the likes of Mahrez and Bernardo in the current market. And if the turnover of players will be too high and disruptive.
Mahrez can somewhat be replaced but Bernardo is impossible, he’s such a flawless gem with iron lungs

We keep finding the gems,so no reason to think that's gonna change any time soon.I suspect the players concerned,Mahrez aside maybe,will have given the club plenty of notice too.

It's sad but exciting too....the next chapter!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.