It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

View attachment 83454

This could be a crazy summer!

That would be a bloody awful summer.

We need quality replacements if we lose any first teamers, we already have a small squad and will play even more games next season. McAtee and Kovacic nowhere near the level required, especially when you look how we’ve already missed out on Bellingham, Rice and Mac Allister, all of whom would have been the level we should be looking at. And Walker is still the best full back in the league, would be fucking stupid to let him go.

Didn't pep say winning teams need to evolve, a winning team needs new players, or something like that.

Maybe this summer we get some new players in and the team evolves again.
Pep said he needs to see the hunger and the motivation. If Walker and Mahrez sulked they are out I think

If you read the drivel that Lee posted and change the verb form from the present perfect has been disappointed, which is Lee's spin, to the past simple was disappointed, which is the reality, it makes more sense. The final part Maybe the time is right for him to move is pure supposition on Lee's part in an effort to fabricate a story.

More generally, if Walker was in decline he wouldn't currently be with the England squad, and if we had faced AC Milan and not Internazionale in the final, Guardiola would have have started him so as to blunt Leao. When Walker does leave on a free next summer, he'll be well set, and if we can retain the title next year, he'll leave with a haul of medals he could only have dreamed about at White Hart Lane. He already knows what first-hand what it's like winning nothing, and I don't think he''ll be leaving this summer to reacquaint himself with that experience.

Take that all in but age catches up with everyone and he will have less game time next season! I want him to stay though just for his experience it be up to him though..

way too many of our players are linked with a move away for my liking. other than cbs most players take a year to get comfortable in Peps system. next year might be a down year

If Mahrez and Bernardo leave that's the entire right hand side of our attack gone, that's major surgery to replace,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.