It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

As much as I love gundy the only way is down in terms of performance due to his age and what he’s achieved.
The chapter needs to close and a younger talented hungry replacement found.
The problem is he’s had a sensational season. His big game moments will forever be part of our history. You can’t just walk away from that surely, factor in he will slow down and be prepared when he does. Almost like what we will do with Kev.

its so weird how silva wants out for 3 seasons already but his agent never brings money to the table for him to actually go

I would also take Hakimi or Mendes. Why would we want Donnarumma? We have 2 top keepers. Then, they also offer us 30yrso Veratti. I would take him years ago, but now? Hell no.
If we getting Gvardiol we wont need Mendes, but Hakimi would be a must since talks of Walker potentially leaving are surfacing. It would certainly help with the pace we would lose when Walker leaves + Hakimi is an incredible player. He may want a change of scenery after the recent saga.

The problem is he’s had a sensational season. His big game moments will forever be part of our history. You can’t just walk away from that surely, factor in he will slow down and be prepared when he does. Almost like what we will do with Kev.
Not saying easy decision, legend for me, but as with all the greats Father Time catches up.
The game can and has passed him by on occasion, even this season. How will he be 12-28 months from now. Stand still and we’re in trouble.
Give him 2 years and will lose him, Kev and pep all at the same time

He would be best then signing a new contract and staying?

He has been angling to move for the last 2/3 years so his commitment on the pitch isn’t questionable so of course I’d want him to stay! Thing is does he want to go to PSG? Also will they pay what we want? Still all up in the air and be a long summer with us struggling to get the outgoings out, just because of clubs who have the money and a club the players will be happy to go to..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.