It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

A lot of this squad has been trying for 5/6/7 years to acheive what they did last week.

Pep's an intense, demanding boss. The standards demanded at City are very high. It's pretty natural that - especially the older players - will be considering if they want to keep going, go back to the well etc. or if they want to change things up, go somewhere with most of the success but a lot less stress.
If four of our oldest players go, then it probably helps with refreshing the squad, as the age has been creeping up recently.

We still have a good proportion of players in their mid to late 20s, and even our young players have so many trophies that they'll have an advantage over most other teams in terms of being able to deal with the pressure.

Everyone who knows anything knows that Barcelona didn't bid for him last summer, PSG did.

The fact Romano doesn't know that just tells me he's not clued up about this deal.

I don't think anyone really knows either of those two things.

It seems that way mate and besides the obvious ones we can mention it seems a potential HUGE squad refresh could be on!
Exciting. Pep clearly wants changes and rightly so. Refresh needed, even after a treble.
The fact City are going straight in after the worlds best young defender speaks volumes, we want the quad : )

For Laporte.

Don’t see Walker going but who bloody knows, this window is going to be wild.

It seems bayern want a LCB and Laporte is being scouted? Gvardiol seems on the way in so Laporte needs to go but I always assumed it would be Spain or PSG? Either way, we need to be aggressive in trying to do deals potentially including some players imo. Maybe Kimmich fancies the premier league? Davies has stated in the past he does but I’m not sure with the system change it’s necessary? Kimmich would be ace though and Bayern have Laimer coming in on a free as well so maybe just maybe there would be a chance?

Exciting. Pep clearly wants changes and rightly so. Refresh needed, even after a treble.
The fact City are going straight in after the worlds best young defender speaks volumes, we want the quad : )

It’s the only thing he can go for mate? He’s done the domestic quad, historic treble and 100 points?

happy for Bobb...hope one of Mebude/Borges gets also a chance

Bernardo should be more professional when talking about his future in public...in my view it is disrespectful to city regardless of his accomplishments..he still has a contract till 25

Makes sense. Bobb is the sort of wide player Pep likes. Good footballer, looks after the ball. Intelligent.
The thing is, Bobb plays better as a cm/am. He played the wide position for quite a while before BBM took over the EDS

If you’re looking for the embodiment of pausa amongst the young players at the club, it’s him.

Frustrating as a winger but great dropping deep and also linking play from all over the place. His position change shows that.

However, I’m not Pep so if there’s anything truth to the tweet, I’ll be fully supportive and hope that Pep can elevate his game if he does play as a winger.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.